Who We Are
CardSys provides loyalty reward programs services through its Smartphone application HAi!CO to any party or businesses.
Statistical/non-personal information may be available to CardSys related third parties. These third parties may include, but are not limited to, contracted organizations associated with CardSys (database administrators, developers, etc.); for educational purposes, marketing, ad placement, analytics, development, and any other reason or purpose CardSys may deem necessary. CardSys may use all data provided by all users as deemed fit.
What we collect from you
Personal Information we collect about you, include but is not limited, to the following:-
- personal details such as name, age, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and other details you provide when you downloaded and registered at HAi!CO;
- information in connection with products and services you have purchased from Hai!CO reward Partners;
- other information that are, have been or may be collected by us or Hai!CO reward Partners, or which you provide to us or Hai!CO reward Partners from time to time, in connection with any service, transaction, contest, survey, promotion, questionnaire or communication with us relating to HAi!CO or otherwise;
- personal interests or preferences such as language, product or content interests, communicating and marketing preferences;
- username, password and other identifiers when you register at HAi!CO.
Certain information requested by us are mandatory which you must provide and agree to the processing of such mandatory information by us, failing which, we will not be able to approve or continue your subscriptions with HAi!CO or provide you information, updates, products or services you requested or relating to HAi!CO.
How your Personal Information is collected:-
- when you download and register at HAi!CO or register your interest with us to obtain information and updates on any products and services of CardSys;
- when you visit our website or social networking sites;
- when you enter contests or respond to surveys, promotions or questionnaires;
- from Hai!CO reward Partners;
- when you submit any purchase receipt of our Merchants to HAi!CO;
- pursuant to any transaction or inquiry or communication made with or to us.
What we do with your data
CardSys and participating merchants may use your provided personal data and statistical data, collected through HAi!CO, for promotional offers, analytics, marketing, and to improve our services. CardSys can obtain a user’s information when their account is created through HAi!CO, or when CardSys’s services are used.
Parties that access users’ data will use it for business related analytics. Data is stored indefinitely. Data is stored and updated in real time.
Purpose of collecting and processing your Personal Information:-
- to communicate with you
- to process your registration, reward, redemption, inquiry or request
- to provide the products and services relating to HAi!CO or such other goods and services you requested
- for administration of CardSys
- to respond to your queries
- to conduct surveys, research and statistical analysis
- to help us monitor and improve our services
- to comply with applicable laws, proceedings or inquiries from regulatory authorities, and enforcement agencies
- any other purposes permitted by applicable laws
- to market and promote other products and services that are or may be offered by us, our partners, merchants or sponsors from time to time
- for direct marketing purposes
- to provide you with information and updates on HAi!CO or products and services requested
Sensitive Personal Data
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data from you unless required by applicable laws. If you do not want your Sensitive Personal Data collected by us, please do not submit it.
Sensitive Personal Data means any personal data consisting of information as to physical or mental health or condition, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence or any personal data prescribed under law as sensitive personal data.
To facilitate the purposes above and the provision of products and services to you, we may process, use and disclose your Personal Information to the following classes of third parties: –
- regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies
- any court of law or any relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings
- our contractors, service providers, consultants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis
- our merchants, partners and sponsors
- any actual or potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of our company or business
Transfer of Personal Information outside of Located Country
Your Personal Information may be transferred to a country outside of Malaysia (“Located Country”). You hereby consent to us transferring your Personal Information outside of Located Country, including to the class of third parties set out above.
Hai!CO Reward Partners Communication
Hai!CO reward Partners may or may not contact users via email, push notification, text, or within the HAi!CO. Merchants agree to only communicate messages for sales, discounts, marketing, or promotional purposes, and the like; communication is limited to business related purposes. All partners and/or merchants participating with CardSys will agree not to share personal information to third parties.
Identify HAI!CO Reward Partners
Users can identify a HAI!CO participating reward Partners by the HAi!CO logo, poster, sticker (etc.), A participating reward Partners shall be responsible to display and advertise HAi!CO at their business and/or retail sites, official websites and social medias.
Account & Personal Data Deletion
To delete your account & personal data associated, simply use the In-App Account Deletion Function located in the Account Module. Please note that account deletion is an irreversible action and will permanently delete all of your personal information and content associated with your account. Once you delete your account, we cannot restore your information. However, we may retain certain information for legal or business purposes, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for backup and archival purposes. If ownership of CardSys changes, the new owner should notify current CardSys users with their terms and conditions. Data within CardSys will be owned and managed by the new owners.
Transmission – Data transfers from your device to CardSys’s database occurs through your device’s network provider. CardSys is not involved in how your device connects to the internet. CardSys cannot guarantee that your information will not be intercepted.
Stored (on user’s device) – Your information and (CardSys Services) history on your device is protected by the password you create. It is your discretion to logout when you deem necessary. CardSys has no relation or control over who has access to your device.
Stored (database) – CardSys puts 100% effort into the security of user account information, but cannot guarantee against risk of loss or risk of breach.
Prevent CardSys from accessing your information
If a consumer does not want CardSys to obtain their information, the consumer should not create a HAi!CO account nor use any service(s) provided by CardSys. By using CardSys services and voluntarily providing information, you consent to CardSys’s Privacy Statement. CardSys’s Privacy Statement applies to CardSys’s website and other CardSys related products where applicable.
© 2022 – CardSys Sdn Bhd .